Engineering and Design Print
The Hydraulic Warehouse are committed to providing outstanding service at each and every step. With access to an experienced team of multi-disciplinary engineering and design specialists, The Hydraulic Warehouse are pleased to offer our OEM customers specialised engineering services for tailored hydraulic design solutions.
Our available engineering and design capabilities include end-to-end support – from functional system concept and component selection to the mechanical design of hydraulic systems. Utilising the latest in advanced engineering software tools such as PARO HydroSym, HydroMan, SIEMENS – Solid Edge, Solid Edge Simulation FEA (FEMAP) and MathCad ensures all precise designs are accurate and efficient.
Customised Hydraulic Design Solutions by an Industry-Leading Team
This highly skilled team of accomplished engineers are experienced in applying hydraulic methodologies to a wide range of industry applications including agricultural, industrial, construction, mining and more. Whether you’re manufacturing a basic fixed displacement system or an advanced, load-sensing, horsepower controlled and servo system, you can count on some of the most skilled in the industry to assist with your engineering enquiries.
Application engineering capabilities
- Open Loop Proportional Load Sense Systems – Pre & Post compensated
- Closed Loop HST – Manual, Electro Proportional and Automotive controls
- Closed Loop – Constant torque, Constant Power and Constant Speed Systems
- Power Limiting systems – using hydrodynamic or closed loop electro-hydraulic control
- Actuator Motion control
- Machine controllers using open loop proportional or closed PID loops
- LV to MV motor control – VSD and Soft starter design and integration
- Customized Heavy Duty Cylinder Design
- Design and supply of custom power packages
Some of the custom engineering design solutions provided in the past include monorail filtration systems, lubrication units for a range of fixed plant applications including ball mills, jaw crushers, cone mills, rotary filters, calcinators and thickeners, hydraulic power unit and power packs for the automotive, manufacturing, agricultural and plant hire industries, and more.
Experience the difference that comes from a world class team, contact The Hydraulic Warehouse today for more information.