6000 Series Sectional Valve
The 6000 series is an open-center directional control valve designed for use with parallel, conventional and series circuit hydraulic systems for applications up to 132 lpm. Model 6000 inlets, mid in-lets, outlets and spools sections provide a compact envelope to save space.
- 275 bar (4000 psi) operating pressure
- Open-center or closed-center operation
- Hard chrome plated spools
- Load check in each section
- Single “low pressure” O-ring sealing between sections
- Precision metering